2015 m. vasario 9 d., pirmadienis

Dear Human

First of all, what is human or who is Human? How does it feel to be a human? 
1. Are you someone inspiring others, supporting friends, creating dreams and trying to make them come true, fighting for your happiness? 
2. Are you someone sitting at home doing nothing, being sad about your miserable life, complaining and searching for excuses all the time?
Yes, it is strict in my mind and there is no golden mean in it. What about me? Sometimes I am first, sometimes I'm second... 

It's impossible always to be happy, positive and active. There are not only good surprises of this life but also very bad 'surprises' that make you struggle, that make you worry, that make you very very sad and you cannot fight against because they are not in your control.
The good thing is, those bad surprises are not in your control. Why is it a good thing? I agree, it is bad because there is nothing you can do about it, but it is also good because you have nothing to do with it. All this wrong happens not because of you and you are so right to understand what is so wrong.  
What can you do about it? 
a) Maybe nothing... (just choose the second option). I will not comment it because if you choose to accept that bad, it means you become one of that wrong system, and that's why there is no point for you reading what I am writing here anyway. 
b) Maybe something... And that something belongs only to you. Only you can make yourself happy, only you can decide what is good for you and what is not. Only you make choices of your life and then only you are responsible for them. It's freedom for you to have your own opinion, your own thoughts, your own desires. Life has so much to offer - infinity number of opportunities you even get lost to decide what you really want and what direction to follow. My answer is simple: follow your heart but don't lose your brain. 
What about me? I think I lose my brain so many times following my heart, but my heart never disappoints me at the very end and my intuition leads me somewhere I belong. I just try to become more and more honest to myself everyday about everything: what I want and what I don't, what I like and what I don't, what is worth and what is not, who is good person in my life and who is not... You need a lot of bad experience in your life to understand all of it. You must find sadness to understand what is happiness, you must have your heart broken to understand what your heart is craving for, you must hear so many bad things about everything what you are doing from someone to understand that there is someone else who says how amazing all those things are, you must have so many doubts and fairs to understand what motivates you to reach more and more, you must get lost to find a better way than before, you must leave your environment to create your own world. 
I remember having so many nice walks with my father discussing about happiness. We hated the system together, we hated bad people all around us... I did not hate then, I do not hate now, but I understand what is unfair and I hate to be powerless about that. How to deal with that? Do something that makes you happy at least for one hour everyday. My father is painting and that's how he escapes, he forgets for a little while and he creates some beauty instead. I dance, I am moving into the music and I forget, I am in the other world. I read something that inspires me, I write about something that makes me worried, I try to dream a little whom I would like to be and I try my best to be close to this kind of me everyday. I have very high values that came from my family - honesty, kindness, freedom, responsibility, empathy, sense of humor - and those values are showing me directions. I never follow what I feel is wrong. I do not believe in fake advantages that you can get from being fake to yourself. 
Once I told to myself, if I will not find true love of my life God please better kill me. If I live I do all my best, I put my nails into the ground to keep myself alive, if I cannot walk I will crawl, but I will move forward. I am here, I am alive so there must be a reason for it. To everyone who doesn't think that love is important I can only answer that the only light in this world is caused by love. By love that is not fake action of searching attention and advantages, but by love that is a kind action of caring and support and wishing the best and becoming better together. Maybe this view came from fairy-tales, movies and songs, but as long as I see this love in my mom's eyes I believe it, you know: moms are always right (at least my mom is).

Dear Human, 
Maybe today it seems impossible, but please do not forget your dreams. I believe, after countable number of tomorrows they will come true. You have your place under the sun that belongs to you and you better fight for it. Don't take anything from everyone, leave them their own peace of heaven and be happy about it because you have your own as well. Enjoy what you have now because maybe tomorrow it will be gone and you will regret not tasting it. If you have something to say, say it until it's too late. Maybe you will not get an answer that you want for what you are asking but at least you will find out the answer. Nobody cares about you being successful or failing so much as you care. You have to prove something for yourself only not for someone else. Right people in your life will be happy with any kind of decision you make because they trust you. Wrong people will demand you to make decisions that they want and to live their lives but not yours. There is no force, take your time, do your things and don't care. Maybe it's time to be egoistic about your own goals and about your own future. While being egoistic don't forget to be altruistic about people that are important to you. Maybe this is the secret of happiness: creating your own things and having few hearts to share those adorable findings.  



***
From my own experience in Sri Lanka. 
I know I have to search places that inspire me. Inspiration is something so magic. There must be right person near in the right place to share this miracle to feel in complete paradise. It last just few seconds. It's the feeling when you climb so high thinking you will never reach the top, then you reach the top and anyway you feel unhappy because it's not the feeling that you imagined and that understanding is happiness of knowing what you want and knowing how you would like it to be. It is the feeling when you leave uncomfortable place and you have another person near who goes with you because that person feels the same, you reach another place together anyway others say that's impossible during that time in that place, you make it possible, you arrive, you fall asleep in total darkness surrounded by mountains and waterfalls that you cannot see but only hear, next morning you weak up and you believe you can fly! It's the feeling when you can share all your fairs, all your doubts, all your dreams with someone who supports you and understands you, in the end you just laugh together. That is all. That is the most important. To be someone. To have someone. To be together somewhere knowing you are strong and you will manage to get the best.

***
8 quotes from Paulo Coelho:
1) We are all here for a purpose.
“No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.”
2) The only thing standing between you and your dream are your fears.
“Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.” 
3) Mistakes are part of life.
“When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.”
4) Do not seek love outside of you.
“Love is not to be found in someone else but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person.”
5) When you change, the whole world changes with you.
“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
6) Mind your own business.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
7) Nobody’s responsible for how you feel or don’t feel.
“In love, no one can harm anyone else; we are each responsible for our own feelings and cannot blame someone else for what we feel."
8) Embrace your authenticity
“If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – Never lie to yourself.”












Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą